Maharat Learning Center provides a variety of specialized programs for children and young adults with a variety of learning and special educational needs. Our Center provides educational, therapeutic, consultation, and training services for children and young adults with learning, developmental, and behavioral challenges as well as training and professional development for schools, nurseries, learning centers and professionals.
Our services includes educational, developmental and behavioral assessments, 1:1 behavioral therapy, tutoring for specific learning difficulties, school shadowing and school supervision and support services, professional training, vocational and life skills training, tertiary education support and job coaching. Our programs are individualized, our teaching style is unique and we utilize Assistive Technology, Augmentative Alternative Communication, ABA teaching techniques, online resources, virtual reality and other innovative technology to teach children and young adults the academic, social and life skills the need to succeed in school, college and life.
Our unique model for delivering behavioral, educational and inclusion support services will meet the requirements of children and young adults with specific learning difficulties including Dyslexia, Dyscalculia, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) as well as cognitive disorders and other developmental delays and learning difficulties that may be affecting their academic performance, and inclusion in to the broader community.
In order to provide the highest quality of care, education and support, we offer Training and Professional Development services to meet the needs of children, families, schools, professionals and the community at large. We believe that education is a lifelong need for individuals as well as professional growth. Only through continuous learning can we hope to maintain the highest level of professional excellence meeting the needs of the children, young adults and the families we serve.
Our Vision is to become the leading technology-driven Educational Institute that empowers and enables individuals with variable degrees of learning difficulties, cognitive challenges and other developmental delays.
Our Mission is to provide an enabling environment for individuals facing various challenges and support them with the necessary life skills, academics, technology skills, vocational training, job placement and coaching for successful inclusion.
Our Mission is achieved through the continuous learning and development of professionals using best-researched teaching methods and technology tools for learning and communication.
Our Learning Environment
Our state of the art classrooms utilizes the latest technology, design, and learning tools to create an interactive engaging environment that helps students achieve their academic goals using multiple tools including virtual learning, 3D printing, robotics, engineering concepts, art, design and sharing their knowledge on our interactive platform.
- Practicing an integrated model using technology for learning, promoting life skills for living and academic tutoring for success.
- Complete confidentiality, and to create a safe and protective environment for learning.
- Integrity, honesty and professionalism, respecting culture, traditions, family and community.
- A multi-disciplinary personalized approach and individualized programs tailored to each and every individual’s needs.
- To provide advocacy for those we serve; at the individual, family or community level.
- To increase independence, adaptive skills and overall functioning.
- To create a dynamic and smart environment through engaged and highly trained professionals.
- That we monitor and evaluate the quality of our work and are accountable to those we serve.
- If you follow the recommended strategies, hours and techniques set by your team, the goals shall be achieved.
- To help individuals reach their full potential by promoting functional and meaningful skills.