Kindly check the verification code we sent to your email.
*Check your Spam Folder or Junk Email
Sorry, an error occurred while processing your request.
Steps to resolve:
If the problem still occurs, kindly send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Include in your email:
These terms and conditions apply to registrations for all lectures and workshops associated with Maharat Learning Center, Dubai, U.A.E. Please read them carefully as they contain important information. By submitting your registration, you agree to be bound by these terms. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms, The Maharat Learning Center (MLC), will be unable to accept your registration.
1. Your registration constitutes an offer to attend a workshop or a lecture. All registrations are subject to acceptance by MLC which will be confirmed in writing (including but not limited to e-mail). A contract between MLC and you will only be formed when this confirmation is sent to you (whether or not it is received); provided that if confirmation is not sent within 14 days of us receiving your registration, it will be deemed to be confirmed unless we notify you otherwise. MLC reserves the right to refuse to accept any registration.
2. Payment for lectures and workshops must be received in full by MLC in accordance with MLC’s payment terms no later than 48 hours before the scheduled lectures and workshops.
3. Discounts for group registrations are only valid for the number of delegates specified. If the number of delegates attending the workshop or lectures is less than the number specified in the group booking (either as a result of cancellations prior to the event or as a result of delegates failing to attend the event), MLC reserves the right to revise the fees in line with the number of delegates actually attending in accordance with MLC’s published prices. Consequently, MLC shall require payment of such fees in accordance with the terms of condition 2.
4. Prices for each lecture/workshop are correct at the time of publication. MLC reserves the right to change the prices at any time but changes will not affect registrations which have already been confirmed by MLC.
5. Refunds for registration cancelled 3 days before the event, after confirmation by MLC, are subject to an administration charge of 3 percent. Registration cancelled 3 days before the event will not be refunded. If you fail to attend lectures and workshops, the full fees remain payable and no refunds shall be given.
6. Your registration may not be transferred and is issued for your personal use only. You may not purchase registrations as agent for any third party or sell or otherwise transfer your registration to others. You may not exploit the registration commercially or non-commercially in any way. We regret that we cannot accept the transfer of registrations between conferences.
7. MLC reserves the right at any time to change the format, participants, content, location and timing or any other aspect of the workshop/ lectures and workshops, in each case without liability.
8. MLC reserves the right to postpone or cancel a lectures and workshops without liability at any time for any reason whether or not due to causes beyond its reasonable control. Where a lectures and workshops are postponed, your registration will be valid for the postponed event. You will be entitled to a full refund in the event of postponement or cancellation of the lectures and workshops by MLC.
9. MLC reserves the right without liability to refuse admission to, or to eject from the lectures and workshops, any person in its absolute discretion, including (without limitation) any person who fails to comply with these terms and conditions or who in the opinion of MLC represents a security risk, nuisance or annoyance to the running of the event. You agree to comply with all reasonable instructions issued by MLC or the venue owners at the event.
10. All un-authorized photography and the recording or transmitting of audio or visual material, data or information is prohibited. You consent to filming, sound recording and photography of the event as a delegate. You consent to the use by MLC of any such recording or photography anywhere in the world for promotional, marketing and other purposes.
11. The personal information which you provide to us will be held by us on a database.
12. MLC excludes all liability for loss, injury or damage to persons or property at the event. All indemnities, warranties, terms and conditions (whether express or implied) are excluded. MLC accepts no liability for any loss or damage whatsoever that you may suffer in connection with or arising from the event whether direct, indirect or consequential (including but not limited to loss of profit, loss of business or any other type of economic loss) or otherwise. If MLC is liable to you for any reason, MLC’s total liability to you in relation to the event (whether under these terms or conditions or otherwise) is limited to the amount of the registration fees paid by you to MLC. The limitations and exclusions in this condition 12 only apply to the extent permitted by applicable law.
13. MLC reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time, and you will be subject to the terms and conditions in force at the time you submit your registration.
14. These terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of the Emirate of Dubai and such federal laws of the UAE applicable in the Emirate of Dubai. Disputes under or in connection with them shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Dubai.