Client Relations Coordinator (Receptionist)
About the role:
The main purpose of the role is to carry out general Front Desk / Reception and Client relations duties and supporting the Client Relations Officer in carrying out the responsibilities of the Client Services department.
- Communicate professionally and liaise face to face, via telephone, and in writing with clients, consultants, visitors, service providers, inquirers, and company employees and respond clearly and effectively to all requests and in accordance with the company’s Customer Care Policy.
- Conduct initial communication with potential new clients, providing all relevant information about company services; explain all paperwork, policies, and procedures and schedule the initial consultation appointments, assessment appointments, intake appointments and therapy sessions.
- Receive all initial paperwork, registration forms and fees, deposits and signed services agreements from new clients, prior to starting therapy services and responsible for creating master medical files for all new clients.
- Take ownership of resolving first level/tier client concerns and complaints in line with the company’s Complaint Policy.
- Act as Medical Records Custodian for the Center, including daily retrieval and return of Medical Records for clinicians.
- Ensuring Medical Records are complete and updated regularly with client information and reports are filed into Medical Records on a routine basis.
- Responsible for Health, Safety and Environment which includes infection control, emergency preparedness, fire safety and waste management.
- Responsible for serving on the Emergency Response Team, under the guidance of the Head of ERT/designated Fire Warden, and ensuring familiarity and understanding of all emergency evacuation policy and procedures
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent customer services skills.
- Previous work experience in a school / hospital is desirable.
- To be considered for this role, you must be able to multi task effectively and be able meet tight deadlines.
- Be passionate, enthusiastic, well presented and have the skill to deal with customers professionally over the phone and in person.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Be able to work independently as well as take and process directions from management.